Hey Ladies! I'm HHB and after 16 cycles, it finally happened! I cried hysterically when I was the double line and DH and I are over the moon excited! Good luck to all of you mamas to be!!!
My name is Jen (OhSewCrafty) and I'm due December 5th. My DH, Jeff, and I were married this past Halloween, but have been together for about fours years now. This is our first little one and we are SO EXCITED. We're going to have a nephew in a few weeks (May 1st), so hopefully that will help us prepare for our own! I work at a university in residence life and as part of my job, live on campus so I can be with my residents and undergraduate staff. Jeff and I have our own little apartment in the basement of a residence hall with our sassy cat, Jodie. Jeff is an assistant manager at Barnes and Nobel and is working on his MA in teaching to be a middle school English teacher when he graduates next May. That's about it! I'm so excited to get to know all of you and continue on with this crazy amazing journey! :)
Hi ladies! My name is Sara (4-8-06). I am due on 12/3. We are excited, but trying to keep the excitement under control until end of first trimester.
Hi! I am flgirl79 and am due December 8th. DH and I have been trying for 14 cycles and recently received a poor SA result. (2% morph) I have been a regular poster on TTGP and 3T and am SO excited to join some of my favorite ladies on the birth month boards.
Hi! I'm lissasue3 (Melissa) and am due December 2nd. I have a daughter who is 2 1/4 years old, she is the light of my life and I can't wait to run home to her each day. DH and I TTC #2 for 9 cycles, and I spent a lot of time on the TTGP board. Now I'm very happy to be here on the birth month boards! December 2010 is turning into one kick ass month!
I'm Lisa (nicholswife) and I'm due Dec 4th. I married my DH Nicholas on Sept 5, 2009 after being together for two years. My husband is an RN and works the night shift. I have two children, Sarah is 8 and in 3rd grade, Max is 5 and in Kindergarten. I worked in the mortgage and insurance worlds before becoming a SAHM in July 2009. I am not born organized so with the help of Flylady.net I am learning to better care for my home! I'm so happy to be on this journey with all of the December Mamas!
I'm Sweetdream415, and my EDD is December 10th! DH and I are cautiously excited to be expecting! We have been trying since September 2009 ~ so 7 cycles. We are VERY excited about Lucky #7! DH and I will have been married 2 years this coming May, and this will be our first child. We have a great furbaby, Max, and we can't wait to expand our family!Can't wait to get to know you all better! XOXO
Hi there! I'm Kristen61607 and DH and I were married on June 16, 2007. We started very actively ttc since June of 2009. However, I had a very bad experience coming off BCP's. I didn't ovulate/get AF for 3 months. Then the Dr. put me on Provera to jump start my cycle. This worked, but my cycles were a consistent 40-50 days long. And when you're TTC this is a very long time to wait between cycles! We just got our beautiful BFP on March 29th (so that was after 9 months of trying, but only the 5th cycle) and are still very cautious, but SO incredibly excited! I actually had to happily cancel an appointment with an RE for May! :) My husband is a VP for a construction company and as soon as our little one comes, I'll be a SAHM!
Hi everyone! My name is Miriam and I got my very faint positive on Saturday (10DPO) and I've been testing at least once a day since then. I can't believe it! We're soooo excited. The baby is due December 8th when my DH and I will have just celebrated our two year anniversary. Like laurasusan my birthday is in December (the 29th) and this will we be quite the Christmas/birthday present! I need another week to go by though. This blog is my first attempt to forget about the possibility of a chemical pregnancy. It's all I can think about right now. Today marks 14DPO so thinking of tomorrow as the start of week 5 definitely helps!
Hi ladies, CHW here! DH and I were married on 4/26/2008. After 12 cycles of hell I finally got my bfp! I got it just one month post surgery where I had endo, cysts, and adhesions removed along with having my tubes unblocked. We are super excited that it worked! Im due on 12/5/2010.
Hello! I am cmenasco (Cody) and due Dec 5th! DH has a 7 year old and I love being a step-mom but can't wait to also have our little one! DH and I have known eachother for 15 years and got married this last Sept. So excited to get to know you all and share our stories!
Hi~ My name is Landa and I am due Dec. 4. I am an elementary teacher. MY DH and I have been married for 2 years on 4/5. This is our first child. We are so excited to be experiencing this blessing.
hi everyone! I am jane (janneann1127). my dh is seth, we got married 3/28/09, and found out we were pregnant 3/29/10, after 8 cycles of trying. we live in LA - beach cities area - and both work in tv. we are sooo excited to be expecting our first. i literally jumped up & down shaking when i saw the test. i can't wait to get to know everyone!
My name is luckystarz and I am due on December 10th. I have a 14 month old DS named Landon who is going to be the bestest Big Brother ever! I got my BFP on 4/1/2010 and DH thought I was playing a giant joke on him. We had a loss before DS, but got extremely lucky this time and got pg the first cycle we were trying. We have 2 dogs and are huge football fans, specifically the Bears and University of Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner!).
Hey everyone! I am Brooke (vtbaby) and I am due December 2. After 3 cycles (thankfully) we are expecting! All I want is a happy and healthy baby! I am very excited to get to know mommies-to-be-in-december through this process. Good luck to you all!
Hey ladies! I'm Chanda (Chornback79). I just got my BFP this morning. My DH and I have been married 7 months today. We were one of the crazy-shockingly lucky few who got KU on the first try. I was so disbelieving, that I waited until this morning to test, and that was just on a lark. We were out picking some things up last night and I said to DH, well, let's get a test, just to be sure, so I can put it out of my mind (I had what I thought was AF a week and a half ago, but it was really light--now I'm thinking implantation bleeding?). You can imagine my shock when the test almost immediately turned positive this morning! I picked up another one on the way to work--it turned positive within a minute as well. As far as I can tell, I'm due 12/7. We are currently trying to sell our house, since I have an hour commute to work each day. And we live with our two puppies and my DH's german shepherd (my step-dog). Sorry so long!!
I'm Sarah (mysticial) and I went through 3 days of VERY VERY faint test lines, so not really knowing if it was positive or not??? A slight temp drop and then a temp rise to finally get a true positive!! My DH and I have been married since August 09, but together for over 10 years! We are so excited this is lucky cycle #8!
Hi Everyone! I'm Juliet (JulietL129). DH and I have been together for 5 years, married since 08/22/09. We have been TTC since our wedding and 03/26/10 was the day we got our BFP! We have 4 dogs, 3 kitties and we foster dogs for a rescue group so we always have 1 foster too. It's so nice to join you all on here! I hope everyone has a H&H 9 months!!! (Well,8 months!)
Hi! I am Meghan and Kevin and I are due December 2nd. We have been trying for about 7 months, and are really excited! I am a Development Director for a non-profit in Lawrence, KS and Kevin is a Service Technician for Ingersoll Rand in Kansas City. We have two cats that are spoiled to death-so I can only imagine what is to come. I am excited to be here to share the news, because we are waiting until after the first trimester to tell and its killing me! Congrats to all!
Hello! My name is Amy (TheQueen3 on thebump) and I'm pregnant with baby #4 on December 6th! My family lives in Southeastern Pennsylvania. My husband and I have been married since Oct 2005, and we have 3 children: Andrew(10) Noah (5) and Gianna (21 months). This will be our last child, and I can't wait to document it with our current children with a special scrapbook & a pregnant belly photo session. I'm a SAHM, and have been since our oldest was born, and my husband is a project coordinator for a handrail installation company. I'm very happy to join you all as a Merry-Mom-To-Be!
Hi everyone! My name is Celeste (Littlecc09) and just found out March 29th that we are expecting #2. My husband and I have been married for 5 years and live in Illinois. We have a almost 4 year old, Vincent. I have my own daycare with my mom out of my parents house and love every second of it. I use to be on the Nest and on the baby boards when I had my first. So glad to be back and meet others that are going through the same great experience as we are!!
HI, Ladies! My name is Katie (KatieM1106), and I am expecting my first child on December 14. My husband and I are so excited! My first doctor's appointment is May 11, seems like forever, but I know that it will be here before I know it. I am a math/computer science teacher, so if, while we get to know each other, I come across as a bit nerdy... well, I am!
Hi Everyone! My name is Stephanie S. I am a teacher and my DH, Drew, is a menatal health associate. We talked about trying to get pregnant for a while. We decided to try in March, and low and behold, BFP on March 28th!! This will be our first and we are so excited!
Hi Ladies! I am Alaina (misc.alaina). My EDD is 12/10/10. We have been married since April 2006. We finally got our BFP on April Fool's Day after 7 cycles. I am 27 and DH is 28. We live in Northern Virginia with our 2 beautiful dogs. This will be our first little one, and we are both very excited!
My name is Cati (cc605) my EDD is Dec 7th. I have one DS, Conner, who is 19months. I'm a certified teacher but currently SAH while working on my Masters. H&H 9 months to all!
Hi I'm YouMoveMe from The Bump and I'm due 12.15.2010! My hubby & I couldn't be more excited. We have one precious DS who is almost 6 months.
Hello! My name is Kate (northshore25) and I am due December 8th! My first ultrasound is April 13th and I feel like I am holding my breath until then. I have been married for a year a half and live in MN. DH and I are so excited to add a little baby to our lives. We already have two lab puppies and can't seem to keep up as it is! Looking forward to getting to know you all.
My name is Tiffany (Mrs.Wright2023) and I am due December 12th! I have a 1 year old daughter named Isabel. We are so excited to be expecting again. I am a m/c survivor and praying for a sticky baby. I have been married for almost two years but we have been dating for 11 years! I also have two dogs. I am excited to get to know all of you! H&H 9 months to you all!
Hi! My name is Tarra (tarrajohnson on thebump) and I am due on Dec 8th!! This is our first, and it was a complete surprise! We are so excited for this journey and our Christmas gift!! Happy bumping to all!!
Hi! My name is Katy (KTONCAPECOD on The Knot and I am due Dec. 3rd! This will be our first and we having been wanting this for years! The time is finally right and just after 2 months of temping and Ov.testing we did it! We are so exciting and can't wait for this years special Christmas Gift, Thanks Santa! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!
Hi! I'm Kim (shouldbeworkin') and my EDD is 12/17 (will probably have a 3-peat c/s around 12/10, though). I'm a WOHM to two wonderful kids, Max who is 4.5 and will be starting kindergarten in the fall and Eden who will be 3 in June (the day I start my 2nd tri!). With lots of support from my husband of 6 years and family, we're able to be a dual parent working family and make it work. I am an "older" mom and we TTC #3 for 5 cycles (longer than it took for #1 and #2). Looking forward to my first u/s at the end of April and hoping the little bean is growing just as he or she should. =)
Hi I'm Christina (cdh224) and my EDD is 12/1, I'll find out for sure at my first Dr. appt this Friday, 4/16! Married DH July 31, 2009 and we're both so excited to be expecting our first child :) DH is a Video Game programmer and I teach French at a high school nearby. Still can't believe this is all real, pinching myself daily.
Hi December Mommies! I am Gia (gia&chuck), a high school English teacher, and DH and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary in February. I have two amazing stepdaughters who are 13 and 11 who live with us full-time. We were trying to get KU for almost one year exactly before we received our BFP on Friday, April 9! We are cautiously excited for our first baby together!
Hi, I'm Lacey (lngcdr2009) and my EDD is 12/22. I am a labor and delivery nurse and I married my DH on June 20, 2009. We had just stopped BCP in March 2010 and totally didn't expect to get so lucky as so get our BFP on the first cycle. This will be my first, but DH has a 6 y/o son from a previous relationship. We can't wait to hang an extra stocking up for Santa this year. H&H 9 months to all the other December Mamas!!
Hi, I'm Charity (cmeyer76) and my EDD is 12/8. I am currrently an administrative assistant at a non-profit that works with children. My DH is a pharmacist and we've been married since May of 2003. This is our first child, and we are sooo excited (and just a little scared, too!)
Hi, I'm Nicole (Nicole0012) and sccording to FF, my EDD is 12/25 Christmas Day!! I'm sure it will change once I go see my OB, but for now, a Christmas due date is so fun! I am a high school English teacher and DH is a PhD student at Ohio State. This is our first child and we are thrilled (and a little nervous, as well!)
I'm Emily (TMNTgirl on the bump) and I'm due Dec. 4th.
We are still kinda in shock at this point that I actually got pregnant. Our first Dr's appointment isn't until I'm 10 weeks since that's the first appt. time I could coordinate with DH's work schedule. It seems so far away now, but it will be worth the wait to have him there with me.
We are still kinda in shock at this point that I actually got pregnant. Our first Dr's appointment isn't until I'm 10 weeks since that's the first appt. time I could coordinate with DH's work schedule. It seems so far away now, but it will be worth the wait to have him there with me.
I'm Starbuck and I'm due Dec 2nd. DH and I had been TTC since October of 2008. In January of this year we finally went to see an RE who diagnosed me with PCOS and Luteal Phase Defect. We began treatment by trying an unmedicated IUI. That didn't work. We began Clomid and did our second IUI which was a success! We are very excited. My first beta was 207 and the second was 814. I hope that number continues to get bigger! We are scheduled for our first ultrasound on April 14th and I can hardly wait.
Hi!! I'm Barbara (Babsie7) and I'm due Dec. 5th. I'm a middle school teacher in the Beach Cities of L.A. We've been ttc for close to 3 years, and finally have success through IVF. I was bawling so hard when I saw my bfp that dh thought it must be negative. We are both still in shock and hoping for strong betas this week.
Hi girls - I'm Becky (rma910). :) My DH and I are SO excited about our BFP after six cycles of TTC & 10 off of BCP. We are due 12/2 and I can't wait for my first Dr. appt on 4/15! Let's see... a little about me... I live in St. Louis & work from home as a travel incentive planner. We don't have any furbabies (I can't stand the shedding & I travel a lot for work, so it just make sense for us right now), but my mom has an adorable Labradoodle that I walk daily on my lunch break. Looking forward to getting to know you all!
Hello everyone! I am Marcy (MCH77). Dh and I were just married Dec 2009 and got the BFP on our 4th cycle. Like everyone else, we are so excited! We live in Philly with our 2 cats. I am a high school guidance counselor and DH is in the Army. We both love to travel and explore new restaurants.
Hi! I'm Amanda (Schick'sChick), and our due date is 12/2! This is our first baby, and we are SO excited. We were TTGP for 5 months, 4 cycles, and we got our BFP on our first cycle charting. I teach HS English at a small school in GA. I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies better! :)
Hi, everyone! I'm Laura (laurasusan) and my due date is Dec 9th! My husband and I were married in May of '08 and this will be our first child together. We're both 29 and live in Austin, TX with our 2 adorable doggies. I have a December birthday (12/28) as well so I'm SO excited to be having a December baby!!
I'm Angela(BrideOn082104) and my due date is December 6. We have a nearly-20 month old daughter named Gwen. I've been a stay at home mom since going on maternity leave with her, my husband is a UPS driver. Gwen was conceived on lucky cycle #1 and this baby was 3 cycles - hoping for a sticky baby :) I'm looking forward to getting to know all the ladies better as we take this journey together.
Hey December 2010 Mamas! I'm Linds619 and this will be the first child for DH and me! I think that we're both still in shock over the whole thing! I'm due on December 7th and I look forward to every minute of it! =)
Hi December Mom's! My nn is Angel and I live in Dallas with my husband. We have two sweet furbabies including a 10 year old Russian Blue cat that DH and I rescued in college. My husband and I have been together almost 14 years (we were young when we started dating) and recently decided to TTC. After 2 cycles I got pregnant, but the pregnancy ended in a m/c. We started TTC again in January, and I got a BFP last week. My due date is Dec. 1st and I am so grateful and happy to be pregnant again, but it's frightening too. I'm not allowing myself to be as excited as I was the first time, because the loss was so hard. I'm hoping that the fear will subside after we get through the first trimester. I wish us all healthy full-term babies in December!!!
HI... Julie here (julesintx) and happy to join! I live in Houston, TX with my husband- married since 2001. I am 33 and DH is 37. I have Endo and after 2 years TTC and 4 failed IUI's..we are pregnant with our first baby! EDD is 12/4/10 and I have my first scan on 4/12/10 It has been quite a journey and I am excited to start this new path in life! Good luck to all and heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy!
Hi! My name is Mariah (callthewind) and I'm from Houston, TX. I teach at the elementary level and DH works in sales. We have been married nearly 2 years (July 2008 seems like it was only yesterday!), have two little furbabies that keep us busy, and are now expecting baby #1! Our EDD is December 8th and it is still pretty surreal! I wish everyone the best on this amazing journey and cannot wait to get to know everyone!
Hi! My name is April (17Apes) and I'm from Brookfield, WI. My husband and I have been married 2 years and we have a little girl who is 15 months old. We are expecting #2 in December and are very excited!! Trying to keep this quite until Mother's Day, which is when we plan to announce to our families! Thoughts & Prayers to all of you through your pregnancy!
Hi~ My name is Landa (RedRaider82) and I am from Texas.I am an elem. school teacher. My husband and I will be married 2 years on 4/5. This will be our first human LO. We have three furbabies. We could not be more excited and look forward to all the joys that are upon us. I look forward to getting to know everyone. Congrats to all of you.
Hi! I'm Liz (*justducky*). I am thrilled to be joining the Dec Mamas group! My husband and I have been married since June 2007 and I was lucky enough to get pregnant the first cycle we were TTC, although I had been charting for four previous cycles. I got my BFP on April Fool's Day at 11dpo. This will be our first child, but we have two dogs who will be very excited to be big brothers! DH is an architect and I am a law student (planning to take off the spring semester of 2011). I am so glad that the month boards exist and I am looking forward to getting to know all of you over the next nine months! Good luck to everyone and congratulations!
Hi ladies!!! So excited to be a part of this special group! I'm Krystal and 4 months after getting engaged, my wonderful fiancé Tyler and I are expecting our very first LO on December 16. We are beyond excited, and can't wait to meet our little "Bun". Looking forward to sharing this experience with you all!
Hey!!! I'm Tracy (tharper0830) I have been posting for about a week, since I got my BFP, but have yet to make a formal intro on the blog. My DH Eric and I are expecting our first on 12/18 and have our first appt on 4/27. Our first anniversary is next weekend, 4/25!! We are so excited! My husband works for the NFL and I work for a non-proft doing fundraising and grant writing. Not sure what my work life will be like after our LO arrives. :) H&H 9 months to you all!
Hi December Mamas! My name is Michelle (B2bFall2005) and DH and I are expecting our first on 12.22.10. We have been together for 10 years, married for 4.5 years. We live in New England with our two dogs.
Hi, ladies! My name is Aislinn (WeaksEnd) and DH and I are expecting our first baby on 12/01/10. We have been married for 6 months but together for almost 6 years. DH is a soldier in the U.S. Army and we decided to start TTC while he was deployed on a humanitarian aide mission in Haiti after the earthquake in January. He got home March 11 and on March 23 we got our BFP! We're very thankful for our excellent luck and speedy conception and can't wait to meet our LO!
Hi Ladies. My name is Colleen (ameliasmom) and we are expecting our 2nd 12.26.2010. We have been together for 5.5 years and married for 4.5 years. We have been trying since June 2009 and suffered a m/c Christmas Eve last year.
Hi ladies. I'm Jaymie (mrs_shep). My DH (Andrew) and I have been married for almost 2 years and we've been together since 2003. I suffered a m/c in December 09. So we are praying for a sticky & healthy baby.
Hi! I'm Crystal (Mrs_Z) and DH and I are expecting our 1st on 12/11/2010! We tried for 3 months and feeling blessed that it happened so fast for us. We were married 4/26/08 and have 4 furry babies (3 cats, 1 dog). We're excited to add a human baby to our circus!
Hello everyone! I'm Linsie (MrsLWatts) and got my 2nd BFP on April 8th. We are expecting our first on December 14, 2010 which just so happens to be my 27th birthday. We live in Alabama and can't wait for our southern belle or southern gentleman.
No comments:
Post a Comment